CALL FOR PROPOSALS:
Win a Week of Dynamic CT Beamtime for Your Sustainability Research
At TESCAN, our mission is to help scientists and engineers solve global sustainability challenges with innovative instrumentation that enables them to discover the secrets of matter at the micro and nanoscale. To help fulfil that mission, we are holding our 2nd dynamic CT beamtime competition, following our first one in 2021.
The 2023 competition will focus on all aspects of sustainability, including:
- battery research
- green energy
- hydrogen storage
- novel materials that reduce environmental impact
- or any other sustainability-focused project!
Researchers from both industry and academia are invited to submit their proposal and tell us why you need access to dynamic 3D X-ray imaging! Winners receive:
- One week of exclusive beamtime experience at TESCAN’s Ghent, Belgium campus
- Support of the TESCAN technical team that pioneered dynamic micro-CT technology
- Accommodations for up to two researchers for an entire week
- Daily lunch at the TESCAN XRE facilities
- Outings in the historic city of Ghent
(Travel to and from Ghent is not included)
Proposals must be submitted by Wednesday, November 1st, 2023.
Winners will be announced in December 2023.
For more information on the TESCAN DynaTOM and other dynamic imaging applications, please visit: https://info.tescan.com/micro-ct.